Try this super simple project and watch your own sunflowers grow from JoJo Gnome’s hat! This project fits the themes in JoJo Gnome book 4 ‘Sow and Grow with JoJo Gnome’.
What you will need:-
- Packet of seeds (I used sunflower)
- A plastic cup
- Paper to draw faces/ template for hats
- Colouring pens/ crayons
- Glue stick
How to do it:-
- Make a couple of holes in the bottom of the plastic container.
- Add compost.
- Plant 1-2 seeds in the container and cover with more compost.
- Water and wait for the seeds to sprout.
- Draw a funny face on a strip of paper …add a hat of your choice (see sheet below) and glue on.
- You might want to laminate this.
- Fix to the outside of the container.
- Remember to water every day!
These are brilliant fun. I used clear plastic pots, then you can see the roots under the soil too.