It’s time to think about what seasonal fun you’ll be having in school and nursery this December. Jo Hall and JoJo Gnome have something special to offer this year in JoJo Gnome’s Christmas Stocking Story Workshop.
This fun interactive show is filled with Christmas sounds, smells, surprises and stories. Join in quizzes, games and listen to stories and rhymes. Also make up your own seasonal story with Jo.
This story workshop is ideal for early years (nursery & P1).
Delivered in your classroom in person or online.
This 40 min workshop is designed for a class (max 25).
- Meet JoJo Gnome puppet
- Guess the Christmas sounds
- Make up a story from the gifts in JoJo Gnome’s Christmas stocking
- What Christmas cupcakes does JoJo Gnome like?
- Jo will tell the story ‘JoJo Gnome & the Presents’.
- Help decorate JoJo Gnome’s tree.
- Join in some dancing with JoJo’s pals.
- Jo will draw and leave you with a Christmas JoJo Gnome digital art drawing as a present for your class.
Dates will be limited so book now and enjoy the seasonal fun. Get in touch for availability and prices at email@example.com.