JoJo Gnome’s Christmas Story Workshop 2023
Come and join in our Christmas story fun with Jo Hall and JoJo Gnome from your classroom. A story workshop packed with quizzes, stories, creativity and dancing!
Teacher feedback from recent workshops
“Activities were fun, interactive and pitched at an appropriate level”
“It was superb!”
“The children loved participating in creating the story and characters.”
“It was a brilliant workshop – the children loved the stories, puppets, dancing and games.”
“A well thought out programme of activities- worked well.”
Bookings open now for schools and nurseries
- Workshop for up to 25 children per workshop (can book multiple workshops in a day)
- Workshop duration 45 mins (in person)
- Suitable for nursery & Primary 1
- In person and online workshop available
- Limited time slots in December
- Prices on request from – email@example.com
In Person Story Workshop Content
The workshop is based around our senses at Christmas time.
- Meet JoJo Gnome puppet
- Christmas sounds quiz
- Jo tells the story of JoJo Gnome & The presents (Interactive story)
- Find the mouse game.
- Dancing and moving with the characters from the story
- Guess JoJo’s Cup cake (smelling quiz)
- JoJo’s Christmas tree poem
- Finish your version of Christmas tree story with Jo and draw some pictures.
- Jo will make a short video using your story drawings
- Jo will show you how to draw a festive JoJo Gnome, sign it & send you a digital copy for the classroom.
Dates available 2023
Thurs 7th/ Fri 8th Mon 11th / Tues 12th / Wed 13th/ Thurs 14th / Fri 15th
Mon 18th PM only/ Tues 19th / Wed 20th /
In person workshops available in the Central Belt of Scotland only.
Cancellation fees apply