Sow and Grow – JoJo Gnome Spring Workshop 2020
This workshop filled with stories is lead by children’s writer Jo Hall. The theme of the workshop is sowing and growing and there is plenty of opportunity to join in the fun. This 45 minute workshop is brought to your school and is ideal for nursery and Primary 1.
- Listen to the new story JoJo Gnome & the Scarecrow
- Join in and make your very own growing story.
- Move around to music as we plant our own garden.
- Take part in the growing quiz
- Meet JoJo Gnome – the puppet.
- Have your own JoJo Gnome drawing for the class created digitally at the workshop by Jo Hall.
- We will leave you with a post workshop story challenge. Have your work displayed on JoJo Gnome’s website.
Contact Jo Hall for information and prices – firstname.lastname@example.org
Limited spring dates available so please book early.
March: 26th /27th
April: 3rd /4th /9th /16th /17th /23rd /24th
May: 7th /8th /14th /15th /21st /22nd /27th /28th
Please note: cancellation fees apply.
Remember to check out the latest JoJo Gnome Story Podcast – free to download and use in schools.